AMAZING GRACE Sang Hwang PI 250 (60 capsules)
Containing Triterpenoids that aids in the restoration of mutated cells.
Treat diarrhoea, gastroenteric dysfunction, haemorrhage, cancers and other ailments. The mushroom is also said to boost the body’s immune system. This is due to the presence of Beta D-Glutan and Lectin. These two polysaccharide-protein complexes possess properties that control the immune system.
Phellinus igniarius is a mushroom that resembles a hoof. The colour of its stalk varies from dark brown to black. It is found mainly in China, Korea and Japan, where it is treated as a medicinal plant. This mushroom prefers the mulberry tree to other trees and is usually found growing on branches and stems. It is known as Song-Gen in China, Sang-Hwang in Korea, and Mesimakobu in Japan.
In the Asian countries, they have used the mushroom for hundreds of years to treat diarrhoea, gastroenteric dysfunction, haemorrhage, cancers and other ailments. The mushroom is also said to boost the body’s immune system. This is due to the presence of Beta D-Glutan and Lectin. These two polysaccharide-protein complexes possess properties that control the immune system.
Each capsule contains 250mg of pure extract from natural Phellinus igniarius, with polysaccharide (beta glucan 1-3, 1-6) triterpenoids and polyphenols.
Contra Indications & side effects:
Nontoxic, no contra indication or undesirable side effects, no cross interaction with other medications.
Take 1-2 capsules, 2 times a day, after meal, or as directed by physician.
Store at room temperature and away from direct sunlight.
36 months from date of manufacture.
Amazing Grace Health Products Limited Partnership
- Antitumor activity of some basidiomycetes, especially Phellinus linteus. Ikekawa et al. Jpn J Cancer Res. 1968;59:155-157
- A medicinal mushroom: Phellinus linteus. Zhu T, Kim S.H, Chen C.Y. Curr Med Chem. 2008;15(13):1330-5.
- Dramatic remission of hormone refractory prostate cancer achieved with extract of the mushroom, Phellinus linteus. Shibata Y, Kurita S, Okugi H, Yamanaka H. Urol Int. 2004;73(2):188-90.
- Spontaneous regression of a large hepatocellular carcinoma with skull metastasis. Nam S.W, Han J.Y, Kim J.I, Park S.H, Cho S.H, Han N.I, Yang J.M, Kim J.K, Choi S.W, Lee Y.S, Chung K.W, Sun H.S. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2005;20(3):488-92.
- A case of spontaneous regression of hepatocellular carcinoma with multiple lung metastases. Kojima H, Tanigawa N, Kariya S, Komemushi A, Shomura Y, Sawada S, Arai E, Yokota Y. Radiat Med. 2006;24(2):139-42.
- Modulation of lung cancer growth arrest and apoptosis by Phellinus Linteus. Guo J, Zhu T, Collins L, Xiao Z.X, Kim S.H, Chen C.Y. Mol Carcinog. 2007;46(2):144-54.
- Phellinus linteus sensitises apoptosis induced by doxorubicin in prostate cancer. Collins L, Zhu T, Guo J, Xiao Z.J, Chen C.Y. Br J Cancer. 2006;95(3):282-8.
- Phellinus linteus activates different pathways to induce apoptosis in prostate cancer cells. Zhu T, Guo J, Collins L, Kelly J, Xiao Z.J, Kim S.H, Chen C.Y. Br J Cancer. 2007;96(4):583-90.
- Phellinus linteus suppresses growth, angiogenesis and invasive behaviour of breast cancer cells through the inhibition of AKT signalling. Sliva D, Jedinak A, Kawasaki J, Harvey K, Slivova V. Br J Cancer. 2008;98(8):1348-56.
- Effect of various natural products on growth of bladder cancer cells: two promising mushroom extracts. Konno S, Alt Med Rev. 2007;12(1):63-68
- Acidic polysaccharide from Phellinus linteus inhibits melanoma cell metastasis by blocking cell adhesion and invasion. Han S.B, Lee C.W, Kang J.S, Yoon Y.D, Lee K.H, Lee K, Park S.K, Kim H.M. Int Immunopharmacol. 2006;6(4):697-702.
- The inhibitory effect of polysaccharide isolated from Phellinus linteus on tumor growth and metastasis. Han B, Lee C.W, Jeon Y.J, Hong N.D, Yoo I.D, Yang K.H, Kim H.M. Immunopharmacology. 1999;41:157-164
- Oral administration of proteoglycan isolated from Phellinus linteus in the prevention and treatment of collagen-induced arthritis in mice. Kim G.Y, Kim S.H, Hwang S.Y, Kim H.Y, Park Y.M, Park S.K, Lee M.K, Lee S.H, Lee T.H, Lee J.D. Biol Pharm Bull. 2003;26(6):823-31.
- Antiarthritic activity of a Polysaccharide-protein complex isolated from Phellinus rimosus (Berk.) Pilát (Aphyllophoromycetideae) in Freund’s complete adjuvant−induced arthritic rats. Meera C.R, Smina T.P, Nitha B, Mathew J, Janardhanan K.K. Int J Med Mushr. 2009;11(1):21-28
- Alleviation of experimental septic shock in mice by acidic polysaccharide isolated from the medicinal mushroom Phellinus linteus. Kim G.Y, Roh S.I, Park S.K, Ahn S.C, Oh Y.H, Lee J.D, Park Y.M. Biol Pharm Bull. 2003;26(10):1418-23.
- Stimulation of humoral and cell mediated immunity by polysaccharide from mushroom Phellinus linteus. Kim H.M, Han S.B, Oh G.T, Kim Y.H, Hong D.H, Hong N.D, Yoo I.D. Int J Immunopharmac. 1996;18(5):295-303
- Phellinus linteus extract augments the immune response in Mitomycin C-induced immunodeficient mice. Matsuba S, Matsuno H, Sakuma M, Komatsu Y. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2008;5(1):85-90.6.
- Phellinus linteus grown on germinated brown rice suppresses IgE production by the modulation of Th1/Th2 balance in murine mesenteric lymph node lymphocytes. Lim B.O, Jeon T.I, Hwang S.G, Moon J.H, Park D.K. Biotechnol Lett. 2005;27(9):613-7.
- Inhibition of anaphylaxis-like reaction and mast cell activation by water extract from the fruiting body of Phellinus linteus. Choi Y.H, Yan G.H, Chai O.H, Lim J.M, Sung S.Y, Zhang X, Kim J.H, Choi S.H, Lee M.S, Han E.H, Kim H.T, Song C.H. Biol Pharm Bull. 2006;29(7):1360-5.
- Inhibitory effects of Agaricus blazei on mast cell-mediated anaphylaxis-like reactions. Choi Y.H, Yan G.H, Chai O.H, Choi Y.H, Zhang X, Lim J.M, Kim J.H, Lee M.S, Han E.H, Kim H.T, Song C.H. Biol Pharm Bull. 2006;29(7):1366-71.
- Chinese Pharmacopoeia, 2010. Beijing:Chinese Medicine Science and Technology Publishing House