JEAN-PAUL NUTRACEUTICALS Heart & Aging Animal Formula 2+1 PROMOTION
Improve and Maintain Optimal Health of the Heart
Active Ingredients (per tablet):
Coenzyme Q10 30mg
Hawthorn Extract 125mg
magnesium oxide 100mg
- combines four important ingredients – Coenzyme Q10, L-Carnitine, Taurine and Hawthorn extract which are all important for maintaining optimal health of the heart.
- improves the general well-being of both ageing animals.
- helps to regain an active life and perform daily activities.
- is an essential component of the mitochondria and plays a vital role in intracellular energy production.
- is involved in electron transport and supports the synthesis of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) in the mitochondrial membrane.
- is highly concentrated in heart muscle cells due to the high energy requirement and essential for normal heart function.
- is a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger that helps to stabilize cell membranes, preserving cellular integrity and function.
- has been used for the prevention and treatment of heart diseases including heart failure, hypertension, angina and arrhythmias.
- could be used prior to cardiac surgery to increase cardiac recovery and overall improves the clinical outlook for the patient.
- is an amino acid derivative which is found in nearly all cells synthesized from lysine and methionine.
- plays a major role in long-chain fatty acid metabolism and energy production.
- is found in high concentrations in the heart muscle and may have cardioprotective effect.
- has been used in the management of carnitine deficiency, heart disease, dilated cardiomyopathy and peripheral vascular disease.
- is an important amino acid highly concentrated in heart and brain.
- is an essential amino acids in cats to prevent taurine deficiency dilated cardiomyopathy.
- is very useful in fighting tissue swelling and fluid accumulation due to failing heart and heart failure.
- is able to strengthen the heart muscles and maintain proper calcium balance.
- is obtained from flowers and leaves of hawthorn containing most of the active compounds such as flavonoids and oligomeric proanthocyanidins.
- may be beneficial in treating congestive heart failure and possibly high blood pressure and elevated cholesterol levels.