JEAN-PAUL NUTRACEUTICALS Heart & Aging Animal Formula
2020 has been a challenging year for all of us and our fur kids. Despite the uncertainty and mounting costs, your overwhelming support, patience, and purchases have made it possible for us to negotiate a reduction in our overall production cost. Hence we can pass these cost savings directly to you by giving you a 1+1 promo. We hope that the next year will welcome us with the containment of this Covid-19 pandemic and a brighter & healthier future for all of us and your fur kids.
*NOTE: The free bottle will not be reflected in your web online order, but you will be receiving the free bottle in your order delivery.
JPN Heart & Aging Animal Formula is an important treatment aid for the heart health of our companion animals on processed food. Excellent essentials for senior companion animals.
Active Ingredients (per tablet):
Coenzyme Q10 30mg
Hawthorn Extract 125mg
magnesium oxide 100mg
- combines four important ingredients – Coenzyme Q10, L-Carnitine, Taurine and Hawthorn extract which are all important for maintaining optimal health of the heart.
- improves the general well-being of both ageing animals.
- helps to regain an active life and perform daily activities.
- is an essential component of the mitochondria and plays a vital role in intracellular energy production.
- is involved in electron transport and supports the synthesis of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) in the mitochondrial membrane.
- is highly concentrated in heart muscle cells due to the high energy requirement and essential for normal heart function.
- is a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger that helps to stabilize cell membranes, preserving cellular integrity and function.
- has been used for the prevention and treatment of heart diseases including heart failure, hypertension, angina and arrhythmias.
- could be used prior to cardiac surgery to increase cardiac recovery and overall improves the clinical outlook for the patient.
- is an amino acid derivative which is found in nearly all cells synthesized from lysine and methionine.
- plays a major role in long-chain fatty acid metabolism and energy production.
- is found in high concentrations in the heart muscle and may have cardioprotective effect.
- has been used in the management of carnitine deficiency, heart disease, dilated cardiomyopathy and peripheral vascular disease.
- is an important amino acid highly concentrated in heart and brain.
- is an essential amino acids in cats to prevent taurine deficiency dilated cardiomyopathy.
- is very useful in fighting tissue swelling and fluid accumulation due to failing heart and heart failure.
- is able to strengthen the heart muscles and maintain proper calcium balance.
- is obtained from flowers and leaves of hawthorn containing most of the active compounds such as flavonoids and oligomeric proanthocyanidins.
- may be beneficial in treating congestive heart failure and possibly high blood pressure and elevated cholesterol levels.